All of the products in the Heart of Glass line are designed to highlight the beauty of blonde hair, both natural and bleached, lightened and dyed; or hair that has been exposed to sunlight, the frequent use of the brushes or straighteners, all elements that could weaken its fibre.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to scalp and damp hair, massaging gently.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
Rinse thoroughly in case of contact with eyes.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Provides nourishment and moisture.
- Balances unwanted reflects.
- Immediate illuminating action on natural and cosmetic blonde shades.
- Natural pigments with no risk of color overcharge.
- Manufactured in 100% CO2 neutral Davines Village.
- Packaging made of post consumer recycled plastic, 100% offset.
- CO2 offset product, from raw materials to your hands - excluded use phase.
- Biodegradability: 94.5%.
- % of Natural Origin Ingredients: 83.3%.
- All formulations are silicone-free.
- This ingredient is the botanical alternative to the use of silicones, since it helps moisturise and discipline the hair, making it more nimble.
- The extract comes from baobab plantations grown and managed in a sustainable way, in order to contribute to the economic development in Africa.
- The blue from the Jagua extract guarantees a delicate chromatic balancing of the shades and is perfect for all types of blonde. It can be used at every single wash as there is no risk of chromatic overload.
- The extract prevents the cold blondes from veering towards warm hues and the warm blondes from becoming even warmer.
- It also revives the natural blonde hair’s shine, which could be under attack from the sun, the salt, the chlorine or the limescale, potentially losing gloss and vitality.