Gentle shampoo to cleanse and clarifies blondes tones, providing nourishment to natural and cosmetically treated hair.
All of the products in the Heart of Glass line are designed to highlight the beauty of blonde hair, both natural and bleached, lightened and dyed; or hair that has been exposed to sunlight, the frequent use of the brushes or straighteners, all elements that could weaken its fibre.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to scalp and damp hair, massaging gently.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
Rinse thoroughly in case of contact with eyes.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Provides nourishment and moisture.
- Balances unwanted reflects.
- Immediate illuminating action on natural and cosmetic blonde shades.
- Natural pigments with no risk of color overcharge.
- Manufactured in 100% CO2 neutral Davines Village.
- Packaging made of post consumer recycled plastic, 100% offset.
- CO2 offset product, from raw materials to your hands - excluded use phase.
- Biodegradability: 94.5%.
- % of Natural Origin Ingredients: 83.3%.
- All formulations are silicone-free.
- This ingredient is the botanical alternative to the use of silicones, since it helps moisturise and discipline the hair, making it more nimble.
- The extract comes from baobab plantations grown and managed in a sustainable way, in order to contribute to the economic development in Africa.
- The blue from the Jagua extract guarantees a delicate chromatic balancing of the shades and is perfect for all types of blonde. It can be used at every single wash as there is no risk of chromatic overload.
- The extract prevents the cold blondes from veering towards warm hues and the warm blondes from becoming even warmer.
- It also revives the natural blonde hair’s shine, which could be under attack from the sun, the salt, the chlorine or the limescale, potentially losing gloss and vitality.